Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Today is a special day. A day to remember just how important we are and to give thanks to the mothers before us. Our own mother's have gave us this very special opportunity to follow in their footprints.
Now I know some of you out there, may not have "good mothers", but they did at least birth us, by this, giving us the greatest gift of all.........LIFE!!!!!! We now are here today as mother's to our own children.

I myself have had many ups and downs with my own mother (who hasn't??) Looking back at those teenage years, oh man did I give her hell! My mother was and still is a very loving mother, and now that I'm older I can fully appreciate all that she has given me.

I LOVE YOU MAMI !!!!!!!! SO VERY VERY MUCH XOXO
(Mami is obviously my mother....we're Slovenian and we call our mom, MAMI)

Today is also a day to appreciate our children (I'm sure we do already)...... its a very proud day, a day where I can look at my beautiful growing children and take in that feeling I get in the pit of my heart. The feeling that takes over my whole entire body, the true feeling of unconditional love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails