Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Welcome Note

So I wanted just to start off my saying hello. You obviously know that I am a mother..Duhh! What you may not know is that I am about to become a mother again. My son Dylan (who is just absolutely amazing) is 15 months and I will be having a baby girl due this March. Talk about not wasting time! I am excited for her to come, but I obviously know its going to get a little crazy.

Being a mother is such an incredible journey, a journey that I want to make the most out of. I want to optimize my health the best that I can and give my son the best possible start to a healthy life. While using my background in Early Childhood Education and in Health and Wellness I have been able to educate my life the best that I can to give my ALL to my son. I have found the amazing effects my background knowledge has had on my son, and as we enter my journey you will see just how well developed he is. I have to say I am one PROUD MOMMY!! And I love seeing all of my efforts shine through him.

So to all of you that happen to stumble across my blog, look forward to seeing daily tips that I have found have helped me in my daily life, stories that I want to share and just my experiences through motherhood. Especially now as I'm sure I will discover many new things with the new birth of my daughter. Yay.....raising a toddler and a newborn. Can't wait for this!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails